- As the provider of offers by airlines accredited in IATA (International Air Transport Association) to the Users, lucky2go acts as an intermediary for the Service Provider(s) accredited by IATA, and for entities offering other services via the Booking System it acts as the us.lucky2go.com website administrator making available services carried out by the Service Providers. The entities providing transport services to the User and bearing liability for non-performance or improper performance of flight are specific airlines accredited in IATA on behalf of which and for which the Service Provider operates and whose names are indicated in the course of the booking process and on the ticket supplied to the User.
- In the case of Low-Cost Airlines, the Service Provider acts as an intermediary performing factual acts in those airlines resulting in the completion of a transaction and a delivery of a ticket ordered from those airlines strictly according to the User’s instructions and on their behalf, communicated via the Booking System or the Call Centre. The service performance and processing of complaints are subject to the general terms of respective Carriers indicated during the booking process.
- In the case of charter flights organized by a tour operator, lucky2go acts as an agent and gives information about the conditions set out by the entity operating the flight. The operator is liable for non-performance or improper performance of the charter flight service.
- The parties to the transport agreement are the Service Provider specifically indicated and defined in the offer, providing air transport services which constitute the subject of the agreement and the User. Agreements referred to above and concluded via the us.lucky2go.com website are executed on the basis of general conditions of agreements with specific Service Providers which enter into an agreement with the User.
- The User searches for a booking by choosing one of the flight connections suggested by the Booking System and by filling out the personal questionnaire with the required information, which are processed in keeping with VI point of these Terms.
- Confirmation of the search and change of price:
- At the e-mail address indicated, the User receives a confirmation of the booking, which includes, apart from the booking number, the information about the chosen flight connection, the total price and the form of payment. The price of Air Ticket includes: net tariff of the Carrier, airport charges, taxes, a non-refundable service fee for issuing the ticket, additional fees, and any charges for other services that are an integral part of transport specified in the summary of transaction in the Booking System.
- Given the preliminary nature of the booking, the price of the ticket is not guaranteed until the Service Provider receives the payment.
- The User is obliged to make sure the booking details stated in the confirmation e-mail, as well as the deadline for paying for the booking to purchase the ticket at a price indicated during the search in the Booking System are correct.
- The purchase of an air ticket:
- The User shall purchase an air ticket provided that all personal details entered into the Booking System are true. Before purchasing an Air Ticket, the User is obliged to read and accept these Terms, as well as to read the booking terms and conditions and tariff terms and conditions of the flight connection chosen by the User, which are available in the Booking System. The Service Provider will charge the User with a non-refundable service fee for all operations connected with the issuance of the ticket in the amount defined in the booking process.
- The User books the air ticket in the Booking System or via the Call Centre, based on the availability, price and possibility of providing the service specified in the Booking System or obtained using the Call Centre at the moment of booking.
- After receiving the booking order, the Service Provider reserves the right to contact the User in order to verify the User’s details and to confirm the conditions of the booking. In the case of impossibility to contact the User, the Service Provider makes a booking pursuant to the conditions under which the User placed the order. The Service Provider executes the booking, provided that the User has paid at least the amount of the ticket price plus the amount of charges for additional services specified by the User in the Booking System and the amount of service fee.
- Additional services specified by the User which should be executed as part of the booking (e.g. a special meal, points in the frequent flyer programme, flight with an animal, excess baggage, special cabin baggage, unaccompanied child, additional care for the passenger, disability aid, child crib and other) should be ordered using the Call Centre or at the e-mail address indicated by lucky2go, to verify their availability.
- The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to issue a ticket if the tariff selected by the User does not comply with its purpose according to the sales conditions of a given offer or there are other justified limitations in the agreements between the Carriers, over which the Service Provider has no control.
- The forms of payment for the purchase of air tickets are executed under conditions specified in VII point of these Terms.
- The User's air ticket is issued by the Service Provider in an electronic form.
- The User's air ticket issued by the Service Provider shall be delivered to the e-mail address provided in the personal questionnaire in the Booking System or in the purchase process using the Call Centre.
- Cancellation of booking by the fault of the Carrier:
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for changes in Users’ bookings and cancellations of those bookings made by the airlines. Information about possible changes in the User's booking is sent by lucky2go to the e-mail address provided in the personal questionnaire or communicated by phone to the provided contact number.
- The User shall address any and all claims resulting from cancellations or changes, including flight delays by fault of the Carrier, directly to the Carrier. The Carriers' liability is recognized under the conditions of Warsaw Convention and Montreal Convention.
- Return of an air ticket:
- The Payer shall be entitled to return the air ticket purchased via the us.lucky2go.com website, if the tariff terms and conditions set out directly by the Carrier allow for that. The return of the air ticket may result in additional penalty fare in the amount set out independently from lucky2go and specified by the Carrier.
- If the air ticket tariff accounts for the possibility to return the air ticket, the Payer should contact the Call Centre by phone to return the ticket.
- Depending on the payment form used, the amount due to the Payer from the Carrier for the air ticket subject to return is transferred directly to the Payer's bank account or their payment card's account within 7 days from the date the Service Provider receives the due amount.
- The return date is understood as the date when money is debited from the Service Provider's bank account.
- Changes/modifications of booking, additional services:
- The User changes the booking using the Call Centre or via the contact form on the us.lucky2go.com website.
- If the date of departure is less than 48 hours away, a booking modification is possible solely via the Call Centre.
- The cost of change of air ticket depends on the fares and possibility to carry out changes specified by the Carrier. The total price of change of air ticket booking includes:
- a standard charge for a change or an additional service (which comprises a charge for ticket modification pursuant to the regulations and the table of fees of a given airline, as well as a non-refundable service fee for modifying the order or ordering an additional service),
- the difference in tariff prices (a difference of costs between the initial price of a ticket and its price at the moment of the change),
- the difference in taxes and airport charges (a potential difference in costs between the initial value of taxes and charges and their value at the moment of the change).
- The booking in the Booking System is modified by the Service Provider under conditions specified in the Table of service fees for additional services to be changed in an already purchased ticket:
|Table of service fees for extra services added to an already purchased ticket (in USD:)
||SF per person
|Change of ticket (date, route, direction, passenger’s details)
|Cancellation of ticket on customer request
|Adding checked-in luggage or special luggage
|Special assistance (for example unaccompanied children
|Allocation of a particular seat
|Transport of animals
|Other additional services which the airline offers on passenger's demand
|Check-in online / issuing the boarding card
- The User may pay for changes to the air ticket booking as specified in § 7 of these Terms. The payment using the payment card is carried out via the Call Centre. If payment is made via transfer of funds from a payment account, the User receives an e-mail confirming the change, which specifies: details of the booking (booking number, passenger's details, details of the connection and information on additional services and air ticket tariffs), details for making the payment and the amount of change.
- Some promotional tariffs available in the Booking System have very specific conditions of booking and issuing air tickets. It applies particularly to tariffs which ought to be booked and purchased at least three, seven or fourteen days in advance. Failure to meet that condition may result in a change in the price of the air ticket. lucky2go reserves the right to cancel the User’s booking, made exactly three, seven or fourteen days before departure, if the User exceeds the limit of purchase defined by the Carrier in the Carrier's tariff terms and conditions. An airline may request to issue a ticket earlier. In such case, the User will receive the necessary information about the deadline for the payment to the current e-mail address.
COMBINED FLIGHTS (+2go Shield)
I. General Provisions
II. The basics of using the 2go Shield:
- The services available to the Users in the Booking System include booking of Combined Flights. A flight marked as a “Combined Flight” consists of at least two flight connections with transfer(s), operated by one or more Carriers, where each flight is considered a separate service and the carriers do not cooperate in organizing such flight (“Combined Flight”). A combination of flights found in the Booking System as part of the Combined Flight service is further referred to as “Travel”.
- Purchasing a ticket for a Combined Flight means purchasing more than one air ticket involving at least one transfer flight for which the User receives separate air tickets with one or more carriers under a single transaction process in the Booking System. The total of tickets purchased for a given Combined Flight Travel is not a single combined air ticket for individual flights as part of the Travel.
- The purchase of separate tickets for each flight under a Combined Flight by the User and the fact that there may be short transfer periods between individual air connections (depending on the search parameters indicated by the User and the availability of flights in the Booking System) may be potentially subject to the risk of cancellation, delay or change of flight time and the resulting inability to use another connection(s) for the Travel.
- The availability of Combined Flights in different combinations depends on the availability of flight tickets with respective Carriers as well as on the criteria laid out by the User themselves in the Booking System.<
- When search results show information about a Combined Flight, the Booking System provides additional protection for such flight as part of the Travel, which means that after purchasing tickets for this Travel, the User will receive assistance from lucky2go on the terms set out below (hereinafter referred to as “2go Shield”):
III. The scope of assistance available to the User under the 2go Shield:
- The User may use the 2go Shield if one of the connections as part of the Travel is cancelled, delayed or the flight time has changed, resulting in the User's inability to make the planned transfer as part of the Travel or to reach the Travel destination.
- If lucky2go receives information about the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, lucky2go shall immediately notify the User by phone (using the telephone number indicated in the booking process) of the possibilities available to them under the 2go Shield to complete the planned Travel or refund the Combined Flight ticket price on the terms set out below.
- The telephone information shall be provided to the User who indicated their current and correct contact details in the Combined Flight booking process. Providing information to this User means that all other participants of the Travel using the Combined Flight ticket have been notified.
- If it is impossible to contact the User who provided their contact details in the Combined Flight booking process by phone (lucky2go shall make 3 attempts at phone contact from the moment they receive information about Travel specified above), lucky2go reserves the right to send to the e-mail address indicated in the Combined Flight booking process a notification of lucky2go's attempts at contact and the information on the User's inability to carry out the Travel, including use the 2go Shield.
- Sending an e-mail notification in accordance with the procedure set out above means that the User has been notified of the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel.
- If the User receives information about the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, the User shall notify lucky2go that they are unable to use the next connection as part of the Travel and the reasons for this on the following terms:
- If, more than 48 hours before the planned beginning of the Travel, the User learns about the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, the User may use the 2go Shield, only when they immediately notify lucky2go by phone, no later than within 12 hours from the moment the User receives such information.
- If, less than 48 hours before the planned beginning of the Travel, the User learns about the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, the User may use the 2go Shield, only when they immediately notify lucky2go by phone, no later than within 1 hour from the moment the User receives such information.
- Failure to notify lucky2go within the aforementioned timeframes shall result in the inability to cover the Travel with the 2go Shield.
- lucky2go accepts notifications from Users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Notifications are accepted by phone using the telephone number indicated in the “Contact” tab on the lucky2go website. Outside of the hours indicated on the lucky2go website, the User service is available at +44 808 168 93 99 in English.
- The User shall have the right to use the 2go Shield only if they exercise due diligence that can be expected from them to make it to each successive connection available as part of the Travel, even if there has been a cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel.
- lucky2go reserves the right to verify and determine the times of arrival and departure of aircraft and the time available for transfers between connections based on the systems used by luck2go and based on data in the GDS booking system or at www.flightstats.com website.
- Having received information from the User authorised to use the 2go Shield of a cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Combined Flight connections, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, lucky2go shall notify the User of the available alternative connections, allowing the User to reach the Travel destination (hereinafter referred to as “Alternative Connection”).
- If the passenger loses the connection as a result of a cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections as part of a Travel that has already begun, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel, the User shall have the right to choose:
- An Alternative Connection offered by lucky2go, within the time similar to the originally planned in the Travel at the expense of lucky2go, provided that the costs of tickets for the Alternative Connection indicated by luck2go do not exceed the reasonable costs of purchase of lost connection tickets as part of the Travel (“Limit”). If the Alternative Connection chosen by the User exceeds the Limit of which they have been properly informed, the User shall pay the extra costs, i.e. the difference between the amount within the Limit and the final total ticket price.
- If the Alternative Connection offered by lucky2go guarantees arrival at the point of destination not later than 24 hours after the originally planned time of the Travel, the rejection of the Travel under the Alternative Connection by the User shall result in the loss of the right to use the 2go Shield.
- If the Alternative Connection does not guarantee arrival to the point of destination not later than 24 hours after the originally planned time of the Travel and the User rejects the Alternative Connection proposed by lucky2go, the User shall be authorised to receive a refund for all unrealized sections of the Travel instead of reimbursement of the Alternative Connection costs. To receive the refund of the Connecting Flight amount, the User must submit evidence confirming that the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections prevented them from completing the Travel; the evidence shall be the basis for lucky2go to decide whether the refund can be granted.
- If at least one of the Connecting Flight connections is cancelled, delayed or the time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections is changed, resulting in the inability to carry out the Travel before it begins, and reported on the terms set out above, the User shall have the right to:
- an Alternative Connection guarantee that the point of destination or point ending the Travel (depending on which section is cancelled) is reached not later than 24 hours after the originally planned time of reaching such point, carried out at the expense of lucky2go, provided that the value of such an Alternative Connection does not exceed the reasonable value of the price of the ticket purchased for the section covered by the Alternative Connection, presented to the User by lucky2go respectively.
- If the value of the Alternative Connection exceeds the total price of the Connecting Flight or arrival to the point of destination takes place more than 24 hours after the originally planned time of arrival, lucky2go shall provide a refund of the total price of the Connecting Flight instead of refunding the costs of individual Alternative Connections.
- If the travel interruption caused by the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections is more than 8 hours, is longer than the originally planned Travel time and partly or entirely takes place during the night hours (10.00 p.m.–06.00 a.m. of the local time in which there was the interruption in the Travel) and the User has used the option of Alternative Connection, they shall have the right to:
- One night at a hotel realised through and at the expense of lucky2go or, if accommodation through lucky2go is impossible, a refund of the costs of accommodation made personally by the User, up to EUR 100 for a single room and/or up to EUR 125 for a double room, based on the documents submitted to confirm the payment and the service obtained from the hotel.
- Refund of transport costs (according to the 4 people per taxi principle) on the route to/from the hotel/airport in the amount of EUR 50 based on the documents confirming the payment and the transport service.
- Refund of meals costs up to a total of EUR 25 per person, based on the documents submitted to confirm the payment for a meal.
- lucky2go shall send to the e-mail address provided by the User in the Connecting Flight booking process a confirmation of the User's decision to use or not to use the Alternative Connection offered by lucky2go under the 2go Shield.
- Any refunds of costs incurred and documented by the Users shall be made by lucky2go in accordance with the chosen form of payment. In the case of refunds made directly by the airline to the User, to their payment card account indicated in the Booking System, the refund amount established through the 2go Shield shall be reduced by any amounts refunded directly to the User by the airlines at particular stages of 2go Shield service, up to the Connecting Flight value.
- Refund of the amounts payable to the User on the terms set out above shall be made within 21 days of sending the notification specified in par. III.5.
- The 2go Shield shall not include any other costs that may result from a delay, cancellation or change of time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections, which the User decided to incur as part of the Alternative Connection, in particular the transport and meal costs other than those described above.
- If the cost of the Alternative Connection chosen by the User and additional services set out above exceeds the Limit established by lucky2go, of which the User has been properly informed, the User shall bear the extra costs.
- In order to use the 2go Shield, the User may be required to take certain actions, as indicated by a lucky2go consultant, e.g. to report to a specific point of the airport in order to settle the formalities related to exchanging the unused ticket and continuing the Travel. Failure to take the actions indicated by the lucky2go consultant shall prevent the use of 2go Shield.
- If the airline and/or the airport ensured or is required to ensure an alternative connection or other services set out in these Terms (such as transport, meals) for the User, lucky2go shall be released from the obligation to cover the costs of any services, and the 2go Shield shall not apply.
- Any loss of baggage occurring for reasons beyond the control of lucky2go shall not result in the inability to carry out the Travel and shall not authorise to use the 2go Shield.
- Individual purchase/exchange of the ticket by the User without involving lucky2go shall prevent the User from using the 2go Shield.
- The 2go Shield shall not apply if the cancellation, delay or change of time of at least one of the Connecting Flight connections was caused by force majeure.
- The User shall not be authorised to use the 2go Shield after the end of the Travel.
- The 2go Shield shall not apply when the Carrier makes a mass cancellation of flights; a mass cancellation shall mean a situation when the Carrier cancels or plans to cancel at least 5 flights from its planned flight schedule on one day.
- In order to use the 2go Shield, the User is required to cooperate with lucky2go, in particular to submit all documents and information the User will be asked by lucky2go consultants.
- Other services available via the Booking System or the Call Centre allow the Users to book additional services subject to fees indicated during the transaction process in the Booking System or via the Call Centre.
- Each paid service chosen by the User, described in this paragraph and available in the Booking System is an integral element of the service for which additional services have been booked.
- The lucky2go service package (further “Service Package”) is a flat-fee service fee for at least one modification of the air ticket, which comprises its integral part, carried out via the Call Centre by the Users. By purchasing the Service Package service, the User is released from service fee charged by lucky2go as per the Table of service fees for additional services to be changed in an already purchased ticket. If according to the tariff terms and conditions the airline charges a fee for changes/returns/special services, the User shall pay the price for the service indicated by the airline.
- Online check-in enables to check-in in the electrical system of particular airlines for the purchased Airline Ticket if such a possibility is provided in the booking process. As part of the online check-in, the generated boarding pass is sent to the e-mail address provided by the User during the booking process. The boarding pass is sent within a time enabling proper use of the transport service. Some airlines may oblige the User to provide additional information not available in the booking process for the purpose of check-in. The User is obliged to provide current contact details, such as e-mail address and phone number, in order to enable contact, especially directly before the flight. The lack of contact details, providing contact details to online check-in less than 48 hours before the planned departure, providing inaccurate or incomplete contact details, not answering phone calls from eSky may prevent online check-in and may be associated with additional fees specified by the airlines or with lack of possibility to carry out transport services.
- Safe ticket – if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as part of the analysis of data related to the User's flight, lucky2go will transfer information on the cooperating entity to obtain appropriate damages, i.e. AIRHELP LIMITED, 9B Amtel Building, 148 Des Voeux Road Central, Central, Hong Kong, CB No. 1926223, BR No. 61625023-000, which will take actions after an explicit acceptance by the User. At the same time, pursuant to Regulation (EC) No 261/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council, lucky2go informs that the User is entitled to make claims and file requests directly with the airline operating a flight in order to receive a full (where applicable) compensation, to which a passenger may be entitled.
IATA GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE
IATA General Conditions of Carriage
REFERENCES TO AIRLINE REGULATIONS
Aer Lingus, Air Baltic, Air Europa, Air Iceland, Air Rarotonga, Air Southwest, Airasia, Atlas Blue / Royal Air Marocco, Aurigny, Bergen Air Transport, Blu Express, BlueAir Business Aviation, Blue Islands, Bulgaria Air, Condor, Corendon, DAT, easyJet, Excelairways, FlyBe, flythomascook.com, Germania Express, Eurowings, GOL, BRA, Helvetic, WOW air, Jet2, TUI Fly, Jet Blue Airways, Jetstar Airways, Jetstar Asia Airways, Kulula, Luxair, Lydd Air, Air Italy, Nature Air, Nextjet, Norwegian, Pegasus Airlines, Ryanair, Smart Wings, Skytrans Airlines, Southwest, SpiceJet, Sprint Air, Spirit Airlines, Sun Country Airlines, SunExpress, ThomasCookAirlines.com, TUI Airways, Transavia, Virgin Blue - Virgin Australia, Viva Colombia, Viva Peru, Vueling, WestJet Airlines, Wizz Air, Laudamotion, Volotea, Astra Airlines, Jazeera Airways, Satena, EasyFly, Wingo, VivaAerobus, Mayair, AirPanama, JetSmart, Passaredo, LCPeru, Peruvian, Avianca, LATAM, AZUL, SkyAirlines, Amaszonas, Boliviana de Aviación, Aerolínea de Antioquia.